Great Large apartment with Hardwood Floors throught-out and short walk to Chestnut St. and to the Harbor!
In the rear of a building (away from the street) is a large converted two bedroom, one bathroom (with separate shower & tub) set on a quaint neighborhood street within the Marina District! Hardwood floors throughout with added charm placed in every corner!
Big bright Kitchen with a gas stove and fridge with ample cabinet space and a breakfast nook.
An impressive tiled bathroom with a great old clean tub and separate shower to boot that is connected to a large walk-in closet off the Master Bedroom.
Near the Palace of Fine Arts and Fillmore Street with boutiques, restaurants and cafes' just a few blocks away!
* Nice big layout with great walking access to the Harbor and Chestnut St.
* Clean crisp kitchen with a gas top range
* Shared coined laundry in the building
* Security deposit is 150% the amount of rent
* Street parking only
* Owner pays for water and garbage
* Close freeway access to 101 and the Golden Gate Bridge
Please contact Jack: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent for Owner) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions. License # 01509772